Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Future Ready Librarians: Creating Plans for Your Library
View the slide presentation!
Returning to school this fall is guaranteed to look very different and in many districts and schools, the plans are yet to be determined. Future Ready Librarians are leading beyond the library and collaborating working with schools and district leaders to support school and district’s vision and strategic plan for digital learning and fosters a culture of collaboration and innovation to empower teachers and learners. Future Ready Librarians are creating plans that support learning on campus and online. These plans are grounded in the Future Ready Librarians framework and support personalized student centered learning.
The guests discussed and shared:
- Return to learn plans and reopening guidelines being created and shared by state and local organizations
- The return to learning plans being created by librarians and schools
- How the plans were created and who was involved
- How the return to learn plans will be shared with the school community and beyond
- Next steps and how you can lead from the library in the reopening guidelines and return to learn plans for your district too!
Blog Posts on Classroom/Library Management